Sunday, June 1, 2008

OU Favorite Places

So here are the pictures that you have been waiting for of some of the seniors' favorite places on campus. Now, because of the lack of response to the survey, these are simply the top picks of students I interviewed and myself, but I feel they could be representative of many seniors.
One of Adam Fardy's favorite places was College Green where he played games with his fellow residents from True House.

Scripps is one of my favorite buildings and is also a favorite of Lynn Walsh.

A look at what used to be the Front Room, a hot spot for Adam Fardy.

Chris Yonker used to spend a lot of time in this area, so did I. Let me tell you, the Post's offices in the new Baker Center are a million times better, as is most of new Baker from the old one.


East Green Drive is a favorite of Sadie Roth, a graduating Master's student studying Industrial Engineering who has spent six years in Athens and whom you will hear more from in a future post.

South Green in front of True House, where many South Greeners hang out and play games.


True House, the first place Adam Fardy or I ever lived in Athens.

This area right in back of South Green was always one of my favorites. I still frequented this area even after moving off South Green.

One of Beth Beach's top places in all of Athens, Emeriti Park. I love it too.


This Bobcat simply deserved a picture, perhaps I will take another picture there with cap and gown?

Sadie Roth will miss going to Peden Stadium.














No comments: